HOW DO I LOVE THEE, my precious daughter? LET ME COUNT THE WAYS:
1. I LOVE your smile. I’ve watched it light up a room, but I loved most how it lit up my life.
2. I LOVE your courage. You’ve never been afraid to jump in at the deep end – no fear.
3. I LOVE your freckles. The sun kisses your face in the most beautiful places.
4. I LOVE your laugh. It’s magical, like fairies dancing on wind chimes.
5. I LOVE that you never run out of words and playfully make some up, when needed.
6. I LOVE your confidence. It shows in the way you dress, think, speak and live.
7. I LOVE your kooky curiosity. You look at every side of a matter; then go look again.
8. I LOVE how YOU love to make your own music and play nearly every instrument.
9. I LOVE that you’re a crazy cat lady. They know it, too, and they stick to you like lint.
10. I LOVE that you love me. Even when you can’t tell me. I know it and I love you MORE.